wonder-mine Index du Forum

wonder-mine
Bienvenue sur le forum du serveur Minecraft - Wonder-Mine

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion   FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer

Les news du Serveur 
Bonjour a tous le serveur et arreter pour plus d'info contacter moi skype
Lythiskin

How To Send A Hug Through Facebook Chat

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    wonder-mine Index du Forum -> Wonder-Mine -> Que devons nous améliorer ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mohomtaj

Masculin
Slimball: 78
Moyenne des slimball: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Send A Hug Through Facebook Chat Répondre en citant

How To Send A Hug Through Facebook Chat
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

, , Oo O.o Oo o.O (O.O) (.o .) . These smilies only work in facebook chat and they cant be used on wall, status or in messages. but . Sticking Out Tongue. Its about what she says in the conversation that counts. E-:-I Net.ham-radio. On facebook wall or in status update, you cant embed standard smileys as you can do in facebook chat. Get great tech advice delivered to your inbox.Keep your family productive, connected, entertained, and safe.Please enter a valid email. Try again later.Thanks for signing up! 2018 Leaf Group Ltd. := Beaver smiley. Community Experts online right now. Dont always expect more than for it to mean a friendly bantar. Shes a sweet lady but I just remember that argument and it made me feel bad about myself. Time: 0.187193 Server: web40 Proxy: 5.135.83.240 Viacache: Yes Cacheage: 137963 Id: a . :-( So stupid, smoke is coming out of your brain. Why is there a lot of pop artists considered alternative? Best answer: It bothers me so mych that this is what reality has come to! Maybe it's because of the edgy teens saying who like their music want to be seen as cooler than mainstream? Years ago alt rock was the way to go with that, so now maybe it's alt pop? Best answer: It bothers me so mych that this is what reality has come to! Maybe it's because of the edgy teens saying who like their music want to be seen as cooler than mainstream? Years ago alt rock was the way to go with that, so now maybe it's alt pop? 13 answers Rock and Pop 4 days ago Do Film Awards Matter? Best answer: They matter up to a certain point. :/) Extremely bignosed smiley. ^o Snoring. ?-( Black eye. 9 answers Renting & Real Estate 4 days ago Esta application? Hi what could be the reason for the denial? 2 years ago I got an approved esta and went with friends to Hawaii. ( Someone just busted my nose. I occasionally use it to get on, see what my friends are doing, like some statuses, and like some photos. X-( User just died/You are brain dead. >:-> User just made a really devilish remark. 6 answers Immigration 2 days ago Do you think that Oprah Winfrey would be a better president than Trump? 261 answers Politics 2 days ago Why does Iran hate the USA? 120 answers Politics 2 days ago What color eyes do you have? 152 answers Newborn & Baby 2 days ago Do you drink tap water? 392 answers Non-Alcoholic Drinks 3 days ago How I can contact a Facebook representative or customer service directly? Hi there, thanks for reading. -6% User is braindead. When we purchased our home 18 years ago I paid for the $20,0009(my savings) for the deposit My husband says that the house is his and should be in his name but I remind him we are a marriage partnership. 8:-) A Pig/A Little Girl/Glasses on forhead. First they are annual so every year they sort of reconise the best people/movies of each category in films. read more Ads by Google Add your answer Post to Facebook Post to Twitter Subscribe me Suggested Solutions (10)What's this? jay-jayg Level 1 (Contributor) 5 Answers "What a boy may think if i send hugs kisses and hearts." 0 0 Tweet Even tho i am a girl i wonder what a boy may think if i send hugs kisses and hearts 5a02188284
facebook hacken wachtwoordfacebook page for first day of schooldownload facebook mobile nokia 2700 classicdirty jokes for facebookfacebook sweeps appcomo sacar el boton compartir en facebookcomo editar fotos para facebook youtubeemoticons codes for facebook chatfacebook posts for collegefacebook for nokia e66 mobile

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 19:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    wonder-mine Index du Forum -> Wonder-Mine -> Que devons nous améliorer ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

• ♣ •___Site de Hack : http://kx-hst.tk/___• ♣ •

• ♣ •___Créer en : 2010___• ♣ •
• ♣ •___Created by : KowaZ05___• ♣ •
• ♣ •___Blog : http://KowaZ05.tk/___• ♣ •